ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS)
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) is internationally recognised as the world’s leading quality management standard and has been implemented by over one million organisations in over 170 countries globally.
ISO 9001 implemented, to its full potential, becomes an invaluable asset to your organisation.
The purpose of the standard is to assist companies in meeting statutory and regulatory requirements relating to their product while achieving excellence in their customer service and delivery. The standard can be used throughout an organisation to improve the performance or within a particular site, plant or department.
ISO 9001 contains eight key principles of quality management which is not auditable but do form the fundamental characteristics of quality management:
- Customer focus and customer satisfaction
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- Systematic approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationship Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
- Become more cost efficient by reducing waste’s
- Increased credibility and competitiveness with your client’s
- Lower costs and shorter cycle times through effective use of resources
- Delivering a product and/or supplier is enhanced if customer satisfaction and improved customer loyalty is enhanced, leading to repeat business
- Increased revenue and market share obtained through flexible and fast responses to market opportunities
- Integration and alignment of internal processes which will lead to increased productivity and results
- Consistency in the delivery of your product or service
- Improved communication, planning and administration processes